Ngorongoro Oldeani Mountain Lodge
Located atop a hill amidst 40 acres of lush gardens and more than 130 species of birds, the property has a garden and sun terrace to enjoy the views and relax upon. You can play board games, engage in evening entertainment programs, go to the fitness center or have a long spa day. There is also a swimming pool to have a rejuvenating experience after a long safari day. The Kids’ Club is much enjoyed by children.
- Single Room - USD 311 to USD 602 per night
- Double Room - USD 388 to USD 784 per night
- Triple Room - USD 545 to USD 1108 per night
The lodge is just a 20 minutes drive from Lodoare gate, Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Lake Manyara airport is 43 km away.
Staying at Ngorongoro Oldeani Mountain Lodge
All the rooms accommodate two guests.
There are clean, comfortable beds and mosquito nets, a sitting area with sofas, bathroom with bathtub or shower, toilet, free toiletries, desk, tea/coffee maker, wardrobe, telephone, minibar, fireplace, an outdoor dining area in the private balcony with mountain views. The lodge also offers presidential suites which have all the amenities provided in a double room plus a private pool and an additional bathroom.
The lodge offers spectacular views of Ngorongoro crater rim and Oldeani mountain range. It offers a 360 degree view which extends to Lake Manyara and Lake Eyasi.
Surrounding wilderness level
Good - You are in the middle of wilderness and have wildlife coming very close to camp and you might get to see wildlife from your rooms/campgrounds and most likely you can hear wildlife through the night.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been rated well by most clients. There are special diet menus and kids’ menus available.
- Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room
- Game room
- Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly)
- Pool / beach towels
- Infinity pool
- Bar / lounge
- Kids' meals
- Special diet menus
- Evening entertainment
- Board games / puzzles
- Business Centre with Internet Access
- Conference facilities
- Banquet room
- Meeting rooms
- Open-air bath
- BBQ facilities
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Gift shop
- Mosquito net
- Outdoor fireplace
- Sun terrace
- Butler service
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / check-out
- Private check-in / check-out
- Dry cleaning
- Laundry service
- Ironing service
- Spa and wellness
- BBQ facilities
Watch out for
- Wi-Fi is only available in the main area.
- You will be taking a dirt road to reach the lodge. It may be a bumpy ride.
- The pool may be cold.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Tarangire gate - 2 hr 5 minutes
- From Lake Manyara gate - 1 hr 5 min
- From Karatu - 20 min
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 20 min
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 1 hr
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 2 hr 45 min
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 3 hr 45 min
- From Arusha city center - 3 hr 20 min
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 4 hr 20 min
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you