Acacia Farm Lodge
This elegant lodge providing en-suite facilities and amazing food is nestled atop the Rift Valley escarpment in Karatu. The buildings are surrounded by lush green gardens which are often visited by various butterflies and birds. There is an outdoor pool where you can relax after a long day. You can also go for a nature walk, cycling, birding or hit the gym which are all inclusive of your stay within the lodge.
- Single Room - USD 222 per night
- Double Room - USD 296 per night
- Double Room + Double Room - USD 593 per night
- Double Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 888 per night
Located in Karatu, Ngorongoro and Serengeti is on one side of the lodge while Lake Manyara and Tarangire is on the other end making this the perfect transit point while visiting any of these parks.
Staying at Acacia Farm Lodge
There are single suites, double suites and interconnected suites available.
There are 16 cottages wherein each cottage has two rooms with ceramic flooring and classy interior designs. The rooms are spacious with clean, comfortable beds overlooking glass windows, a private balcony with amazing views, work desk, AC, coffee making facility, minibar and a hair dryer.
The lodge offers an amazing view of the gardens, coffee plantations and the Ngorongoro forest area at a distance. The sunset and farm view from the balcony area is much loved by guests.
Surrounding wilderness level
None - This accommodation is not in the wilderness so do not expect to see/hear any wildlife during your time at this place. You may however enjoy the beauty of the farmlands and the chirping birds that may visit the accommodation.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been rated well by most clients. The dining area is exceptionally beautiful with the option of having candlelight dinners.
- Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room
- Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly)
- Business Centre with Internet Access
- Pool / beach towels
- Outdoor pool
- Bar / lounge
- Special diet menus
- Conference facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Mosquito net
- Outdoor fireplace
- Sun loungers / beach chairs
- Butler service
- Private check-in / check-out
- Dry cleaning
- Laundry service
- Ironing service
- Gift Shop
Watch out for
- Since the lodge is placed in a secluded area, the path is restricted by offroading 4*4 vehicles.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Karatu - 7 min
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 20 min
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 1 hr 15 min
- From Lake Manyara gate - 45 min
- From Tarangire gate - 1 hr 45 minutes
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 3 hr
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 4 hr
- From Arusha city center - 3 hr
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 4 hr
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you