Lemala Mpingo Ridge
Located to the north of Tarangire national park, the tented lodge is sitting atop an escarpment overlooking Tarangire river. The tents receive a cool breeze which feels refreshing during warm weather. The main tent has indoor as well as outdoor dining spaces, a lounge and bar, a spa for rejuvenation, a pool area where you can relax in the blue waters or have your own private dinner. There is also a gift shop inside the property where you can buy souvenirs for loved ones.
- Single Room - USD 668 per night
- Double Room - USD 1335 per night
- Triple Room - USD 1804 per night
- Double Room + Double Room - USD 2672 per night
- Double Room + Triple Room - USD 3139 per night
- Double Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 4007 per night
- Triple Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 4474 per night
In addition to park fees of Tarangire national park, a concession fees of $47.2 per person per night will be applicable for staying at this accommodation.
The property is only 35 minutes away from the main entrance of the national park.
Staying at Lemala Mpingo Ridge
There are 15 suites including a family suite. There are single beds, twin beds as well as double beds available.
In every room, there is an outdoor deck area having a sunken lounge that converts into beds, table with chairs, outdoor shower and a bathtub overlooking the valley below.
The interiors have been luxuriously decorated with comfortable beds, mosquito nets, wardrobe, sitting area, double basin, separate toilet, shower and a bathtub inside as well.
The rooms offer amazing views of Tarangire river and the valley below. Animals such as elephants, zebras, antelopes and giraffes might be spotted if it's your lucky day. To top it all, the sunrise and sunset looks spectacular. The swimming pool is another highlight where you can have a private dinner or dive into the pool while taking in the vastness of the valley below.
Surrounding wilderness level
Good - You will be in the middle of wilderness and have wildlife coming very close to camp and you might get to see wildlife from your rooms/campgrounds and most likely you can hear wildlife through the night.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been given wonderful reviews by most clients. There are special diet menus as well. You can enjoy your food in the indoor or outdoor dining area.
- Infinity pool
- Bar / lounge
- Outdoor dining area
- Special diet menus
- Laundry service
- Kids’ club
- 24-hour security
- Baggage storage
- Gift shop
- Mosquito net
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
- Night game drive
Watch out for
- Do not walk over to the main lodge without a guide at any time during the day or night.
- Be careful in the open areas. You might find wild animals there.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Tarangire gate - 35 min
- From Lake Manyara gate - 1 hr 35 min
- From Karatu - 2 hr 20 min
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 2 hr 40 min
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 3 hr 20 min
- From Arusha city center - 2 hr 50 min
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 3 hr 50 min
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 4 hr 35 min
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 5 hr 35 min
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you