Tarangire Kuro Treetops Lodge
This elegant tented camp is located on top of Kopje hill with huge baobab trees as its backdrop, overlooking Tarangire river and Silale valley. Silale valley leads to Silale swamp in the west which is famous for its perennial water sources and visited by different wildlife species, especially large herds of elephants. Beside the in-room amenities, the property has a pool where you can relax after a long day.
- Single Room - USD 914 per night
- Double Room - USD 1141 per night
- Triple Room - USD 1599 per night
- Double Room + Double Room - USD 2284 per night
- Double Room + Triple Room - USD 2741 per night
- Double Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 3426 per night
- Triple Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 3882 per night
In addition to park fees of Tarangire national park, a statutory fees (Concession fees) of $47.2 per person per night will be applicable for staying at this accommodation.
Located in the heart of Tarangire National Park overlooking the savanna plains, the tented camp is just 8 km away from Kuro airstrip.
Staying at Tarangire Kuro Treetops Lodge
There are 25 tents with luxurious double beds and en-suite facilities.
All the tents come with luxury beddings, tables, lamps, comfortable chairs, a bathroom with en-suite facilities like an indoor and outdoor shower, veranda, swing, and a bath overlooking the amazing view below.
Since the tented camp has been constructed as per tree-top design, it gives amazing views of the vast savanna plains, baobab trees, the Tarangire river, Silale valley, especially during sunset. The night time has its own beauty as you have dinner under millions of stars perched in a clear sky. You might see wild species such as elephants near the lodge. The campfire set outdoors is much loved by the guests as they relax while having a glass of wine and enjoy the true feels of an African savanna while listening to local tales.
Surrounding wilderness level
Good - You are in the middle of wilderness and have wildlife coming very close to camp and you might get to see wildlife from your rooms/campgrounds and most likely you can hear wildlife through the night.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been rated good by most clients. There are special diet menus as per preference.
- Infinity Swimming Pool
- Safe Locker
- Private Veranda & Viewing Deck
- Boutique Shop
- Books Library
- Board Games
- Laundry Service
- Bush lunch
- Maasai cultural lessons
- Boma dinner
- Swahili lessons
Watch out for
- Wi-Fi may be spotty.
- Do not roam alone in the dark.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Tarangire gate - 1 hr 10 min
- From Lake Manyara gate - 2 hr 10 min
- From Karatu - 2 hr 55 min
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 3 hr 15 min
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 3 hr 55 min
- From Arusha city center - 3 hr 25 min
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 4 hr 25 min
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 5 hr 10 min
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 6 hr 10 min
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you