Lake Manyara KIlimamoja Lodge
Located along the rims of the Great Rift Valley in Mto Wa Mbo, the lodge is set amidst local vegetation and lush green gardens with innumerable species of birds in the background. In addition to the guest rooms, there is a main area with a lounge, dining room, spa, hallway, boutique, TV room, billiard table, children’s activity room, gym, an outdoor fireplace, boardroom and a conference room. The hotel is especially wonderful for celebrating special occasions wherein the Maasai welcome you with their singing and dancing.
- Single Room - USD 506 per night
- Double Room - USD 633 per night
- Triple Room - USD 887 per night
- Double Room + Double Room - USD 1267 per night
- Double Room + Triple Room - USD 1520 per night
- Double Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 1900 per night
- Triple Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 2154 per night
Located outside Lake Manyara National Park, the lodge is about 20 minutes drive from Manyara airstrip and about 25 minutes drive from the entrance gate of Lake Manyara national park.
Staying at Lake Manyara KIlimamoja Lodge
There are double beds and twin beds available.
There are 48 deluxe rooms with panoramic views and a luxury villa with 2 bedrooms and a private balcony. The beds are clean, spacious and extra long, each room has its own private veranda & viewing deck with en-suite bathrooms that have sleeper baths with views over the highlands, inside & outside showers and double basins. All rooms have a minibar, Wi-Fi Connectivity, Electronic safe, Tea/Coffee percolator, and option to choose between double/twin beds.
The rooms, the terrace of the main building and the swimming pool offer astounding views of the Rift valley and mountains. You will be able to see Lake Manyara from this exceptional location and may even catch glimpses of Mt. Kilimanjaro and Mt. Meru on a clear day. The sunrise view from the private balconies as you sip a cup of coffee is exceptionally rewarding. You will get to enjoy wonderful views of different bird species humming their tunes.
Surrounding wilderness level
Good - You are in the middle of wilderness and have wildlife coming very close to camp and you might get to see wildlife from your rooms/campgrounds and most likely you can hear wildlife through the night.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been rated good by most clients. There are customisable options.
- Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room
- Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly)
- Conference facilities
- Pool / beach towels
- Infinity pool
- Bar / lounge
- Special diet menus
- Banquet room
- Meeting rooms
- Mosquito net
- Non-smoking hotel
- Outdoor fireplace
- Sun terrace
- Butler service
- Private check-in / check-out
- Dry cleaning
- Laundry service
- Ironing service
- Night game drive
- Maasai lessons
- Story telling around fireplace
- Tree planting
- Boma dinner
- Private dinner
- Interactive live cooking stations
- Theme dinner
- Cocktail lessons
Watch out for
- While you go for a nature walk, you need to be more careful through certain paths up and down the stairs.
- The path up to the lodge is unmade and can be difficult to travel, especially during the rainy season.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Lake Manyara gate - 25 min
- From Karatu - 55 min
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 1 hr 10 min
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 1 hr 50 min
- From Tarangire gate - 1 hr 25 min
- From Arusha city center - 2 hr 40 min
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 3 hr 40 min
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 3 hr 40 min
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 4 hr 40 min
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you