Serengeti Wild Camp
Located in the centre of Serengeti national park, this mobile tented camp boasts of comfortable rooms, restaurant and bar facilities along with outdoor bush dining to bring you closer to nature.
- Single Room - USD 176 per night
- Double Room - USD 233 per night
- Triple Room - USD 322 per night
- Double Room + Double Room - USD 468 per night
- Double Room + Triple Room - USD 555 per night
- Double Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 701 per night
- Triple Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 789 per night
In addition to park fees of Central Serengeti national park, a statutory fees (Camping fees) of $59 to $70.8 per person per night will be applicable for staying at this accommodation.
Located towards the northeast of Seronera, the camp is only 20 minutes drive away from Seronera airstrip.
Staying at Serengeti Wild Camp
There are single as well as double rooms available.
There are 20 spacious tents with clean & comfortable beds, mosquito nets, night table, seating area and bathroom with toilets and showers.
The camp offers wonderful views of the vast Serengeti plain. You might see animals like elephants and zebras passing by. Predators like lions and hyenas are occasionally heard during night time.
Surrounding wilderness level
Good - You are in the middle of wilderness and have wildlife coming very close to camp and you might get to see wildlife from your rooms/campgrounds and most likely you can hear wildlife through the night.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been rated well by most clients.
- Bar / lounge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' meals
- Mosquito net
- Outdoor fireplace
- Special diet menus
- Bush barbecue lunch & dinner
- Private bush breakfast
- Bushmen tour
Watch out for
- Wi-Fi may be spotty.
- Do not walk alone in the dark. You are amidst active wildlife.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 20 min
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 1 hr 20 min
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 4 hr 20 min
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 4 hr 20 min
- From Karatu - 4 hr 40 min
- From Lake Manyara gate - 5 hr 5 min
- From Tarangire gate - 6 hr 5 min
- From Arusha city center - 7 hr 40 min
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 8 hr 40 min
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you