Serengeti Pure Tented Camp
Located in central Serengeti, this tented camp features spacious guest rooms and a main area with a lounge. It is elegantly furnished with wood, giving it a feeling of traditional charm. The evening campfires outside the main tent are much enjoyable.
- Single Room - USD 222 per night
- Double Room - USD 397 per night
- Triple Room - USD 456 per night
- Double Room + Double Room - USD 795 per night
- Double Room + Triple Room - USD 853 per night
- Double Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 1192 per night
- Triple Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 1251 per night
In addition to park fees of Central Serengeti national park, a statutory fees (Camping fees) of $59 to $70.8 per person per night will be applicable for staying at this accommodation.
Located south of Seronera, the camp is just 30 minutes drive away from Seronera airstrip.
Staying at Serengeti Pure Tented Camp
There are single, twin, double and triple accommodations available.
The rooms have clean & comfortable beds, an en-suite bathroom, a seating area and a safety deposit box for your valuables. There is an outdoor deck where you can relax and enjoy the surrounding views.
The camp offers amazing views of Serengeti savanna and the plains at a distance. You might find wild animals like gazelles and zebras on the ground. The sunrise views are much loved by guests, especially from the wooden deck areas.
Surrounding wilderness level
Good - You are in the middle of wilderness and have wildlife coming very close to camp and you might get to see wildlife from your rooms/campgrounds and most likely you can hear wildlife through the night.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been rated well by most clients.
- Bar / lounge
Watch out for
- Do not roam around alone in the dark.
- It would be better to apply bug repellent cream.
- Wi-Fi may be spotty.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 30 min
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 55 min
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 4 hr
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 4 hr
- From Karatu - 4 hr 20 min
- From Lake Manyara gate - 5 hr 5 min
- From Tarangire gate - 6 hr 5 min
- From Arusha city center - 7 hr 20 min
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 8 hr 20 min
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you