Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge
Located in the heart of Serengeti, this lodge offers one of the best game viewing points all year round. It features luxurious rondavel guest rooms, a dome shaped dining area and bar having a timbered terrace with a bonfire. You will find traditional stone settings all around the lodge giving it a unique design and look. The water gardens and barbecue area is much loved by guests. You may also go shopping, get a massage or enjoy a relaxing evening in the swimming pool.
- Triple Room - USD 462 to USD 1251 per night
- Single Room - USD 209 to USD 515 per night
- Double Room - USD 341 to USD 894 per night
In addition to park fees of Central Serengeti national park national park, a statutory fees (Concession fees) of $59 to $70.8 per person per night will be applicable for staying at this accommodation.
Located to the north-west of Seronera, the lodge is just 5 minutes drive away from Seronera airstrip.
Staying at Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge
The rooms have clean & comfortable beds, an en-suite bathroom, work area, TV for entertainment, a telephone, mini fridge and a seating area.
The lodge offers amazing views of Serengeti plains (especially from the terrace and pool) with wild animals like dik diks often seen roaming around. The sunset views are much loved by guests.
Surrounding wilderness level
Good - You are in the middle of wilderness and have wildlife coming very close to camp and you might get to see wildlife from your rooms/campgrounds and most likely you can hear wildlife through the night.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been rated well by most clients.
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly)
- Outdoor pool
- Bar / lounge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' meals
- Special diet menus
- Kids club
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Mosquito net
- Non-smoking hotel
- Sun loungers / beach chairs
- Sun terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / check-out
- Dry cleaning
- Laundry service
- Ironing service
- Gift shop
Watch out for
- Do not roam around alone in the dark.
- It would be better to apply bug repellent cream.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Tarangire gate - 4 hr 50 min
- From Lake Manyara gate - 3 hr 45 min
- From Karatu - 3 hr 20 min
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 3 hr
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 3 hr
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 50 min
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 5 min
- From Arusha city center - 5 hr 45 min
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 6 hr 35 min
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you