Tanzania Bush Camps, Seronera
Located in the centre of Serengeti national park, this tented camp has been designed in contemporary African style to offer an intimate bush experience. You can avail good amenities in par with modern comfort. There is a large dining area as well as a lounge/bar set up with antique furniture. In the evenings, you get to enjoy the entertainment programs or relax around the bush TV (campfire) while sharing your stories and experiences for the day.
- Single Room - USD 167 per night
- Double Room - USD 287 per night
- Triple Room - USD 430 per night
- Double Room + Double Room - USD 574 per night
- Double Room + Triple Room - USD 717 per night
- Double Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 860 per night
- Triple Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 1004 per night
In addition to park fees of Central Serengeti national park, a statutory fees (Camping fees) of $59 to $70.8 per person per night will be applicable for staying at this accommodation.
Located 15 km north of the active game viewing area in Seronera and just 5 miles (20 minutes drive) from Seronera airport.
Staying at Tanzania Bush Camps, Seronera
There are 12 spacious rooms with clean & comfortable bed, mosquito net, wall-to-wall floor carpet, warm duvets, lamps, sofas, luggage rack, work desk, seating area, and a veranda where you can relax and enjoy the African wilderness.
The property offers wonderful views of the vast Serengeti grassland and the surrounding African bush. You might see birds perched in the trees or encounter an impala coming close to camp. The sunrise/sunset views are spectacular. You might also see hot air balloons at a distance.
Surrounding wilderness level
Good - You are in the middle of wilderness and have wildlife coming very close to camp and you might get to see wildlife from your rooms/campgrounds and most likely you can hear wildlife through the night.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been rated well by most clients. There are gluten free and vegetarian options available.
- Private veranda
- Bar / lounge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Mosquito net
- Laundry service
- Kids' meals
- Bush breakfast, lunch & dinner
Watch out for
- Wi-Fi and charging facilities are only available in the main lounge.
- Do not walk alone in the dark. You are amidst active wildlife.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 20 min
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 1 hr 20 min
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 4 hr 20 min
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 4 hr 20 min
- From Karatu - 4 hr 40 min
- From Lake Manyara gate - 5 hr 25 min
- From Tarangire gate - 6 hr 25 min
- From Arusha city center - 7 hr 40 min
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 8 hr 40 min
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you