Tanzania Bush Camps, Kogatende
This mobile tented camp moves through different seasons from the south to the north of Serengeti as the wildebeest migration traverses. It stays in the Kogatende region (northern Serengeti) between the months of June to early November. Its remote wilderness and a large concentration of wildlife travelling to and from Mara river ensures great wildlife viewing in a much lesser crowd. The camp offers a comfortable stay with modern comforts and decent food.
- Single Room - USD 164 per night
- Double Room - USD 281 per night
- Triple Room - USD 421 per night
- Double Room + Double Room - USD 560 per night
- Double Room + Triple Room - USD 701 per night
- Double Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 841 per night
- Triple Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 983 per night
In addition to park fees of North Serengeti national park, a statutory fees (Camping fees) of $59 to $70.8 per person per night will be applicable for staying at this accommodation.
The camp is just 30-40 minutes drive away from Kogatende airstrip.
Staying at Tanzania Bush Camps, Kogatende
There are 10 spacious tents with clean & comfortable beds, mosquito nets, en-suite bathroom with hot shower and flush toilet, safe, vanity desk and a veranda to enjoy the beautiful views.
Surrounded by acacia trees and Serengeti grasslands, the camp offers beautiful sunrise/sunset views. You might see animals like wildebeests, impalas, giraffes and elephants. The area is also home to prides of lions.
Surrounding wilderness level
Good - You are in the middle of wilderness and have wildlife coming very close to camp and you might get to see wildlife from your rooms/campgrounds and most likely you can hear wildlife through the night.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been rated well by most clients.
- Bar / lounge
- Mosquito net
Watch out for
- Do not walk alone in the dark. You are amidst active wildlife.
- The electronic devices can only be charged at the bar/lounge area.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 5 hr
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 6 hr
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 9 hr
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 9 hr
- From Karatu - 9 hr 20 min
- From Lake Manyara gate - 10 hr 5 min
- From Tarangire gate - 11 hr 5 min
- From Arusha city center - 12 hr 20 min
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 13 hr 20 min
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you