Nimali Mara Camp
Located at a convenient distance of 30 minutes game drive from Mara river, this boutique camp has a beautiful design. The dining/lounge area offers a beautiful view over the plains. The infinity pool inside a cave-like structure is much loved by guests.
- Single Room - USD 678 to USD 1297 per night
- Double Room - USD 900 to USD 1784 per night
- Triple Room - USD 1350 to USD 2674 per night
In addition to park fees of North Serengeti national park, a statutory fees (Camping fees) of $59 to $70.8 per person per night will be applicable for staying at this accommodation.
Located north of Seronera, the lodge is just 35 minutes away from Kogatende airstrip.
Staying at Nimali Mara Camp
The rooms have been beautifully decorated with clean & comfortable beds, bedside tables, lamps and sofas. There is also a copper bathtub plus an outdoor deck with swing bed to enjoy the vast views.
The sunrise/sunset views over the vast Serengeti plains are much loved by guests.
Surrounding wilderness level
Good - You are in the middle of wilderness and have wildlife coming very close to camp and you might get to see wildlife from your rooms/campgrounds and most likely you can hear wildlife through the night.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been rated well by most clients.
- Walking tours
- Board games / puzzles
- Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly)
- Free airport transportation
- Pool / beach towels
- Bar / lounge
- Complimentary welcome drink
- Kids' meals
- Outdoor dining area
- Special diet menus
- Wine / champagne
- Airport transportation
- Outdoor furniture
- Walking safari
Watch out for
- Do not walk alone in the dark. You are amidst active wildlife.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Tarangire gate - 6 hr 20 min
- From Lake Manyara gate - 5 hr 15 min
- From Karatu - 4 hr 50 min
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 4 hr 30 min
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 4 hr 30 min
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 2 hr 20 min
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 1 hr 35 min
- From Arusha city center - 7 hr 10 min
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 8 hr 10 min
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you