Nasikia Mobile Migration Camp, Kogatende
Nasikia is a mobile camp that starts at Ndutu and moves to Northern Serengeti in Kogatende staying there from June 1-Oct 31. This gives people an opportunity to stay close to Mara river and catch a good glimpse of wildebeest, zebra river crossing during the Great Migration.
- Single Room - USD 483 to USD 497 per night
- Double Room - USD 847 to USD 874 per night
- Triple Room - USD 1181 to USD 1221 per night
In addition to park fees of North Serengeti national park, a statutory fees (Camping fees) of $59 to $70.8 per person per night will be applicable for staying at this accommodation.
Located north of Seronera, Lobo is the closest airstrip 45 minutes from the camp.
Staying at Nasikia Mobile Migration Camp, Kogatende
Single, twin, triple and family rooms are available.
There are 8-12 mobile tents made of canvas and have shade clothing to keep them cooler during the day. Covered by mosquito nets, you open the zip to enter the bedroom with clean & comfortable beds, en-suite bathroom, storage chest, clothes rack, bedside tables, charging facilities and an outdoor area to enjoy the beautiful views outside.
You will get beautiful views of the African savanna. You might spot animals like elephants, hyenas and the Great Wildebeest Migration in thousands.
Surrounding wilderness level
Good - You are in the middle of wilderness and have wildlife coming very close to camp and you might get to see wildlife from your rooms/campgrounds and most likely you can hear wildlife through the night.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been rated well by most clients.
- Mosquito net
- Luggage storage
- Private porch
- Potential for disabled guests
- Solar Power
- Walking safari
- Bush breakfast, picnics and dinner
Watch out for
- Do not walk alone in the dark. You are amidst active wildlife.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Tarangire gate - 4 hr 45 min
- From Lake Manyara gate - 3 hr 40 min
- From Karatu - 3 hr 15 min
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 2 hr 55 min
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 2 hr 55 min
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 1 hr
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 1 hr 55 min
- From Arusha city center - 5 hr 40 min
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 6 hr 35 min
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you