Mara Kati Kati Tented Camp
Located in Mara Triangle close to Mara river, this luxurious lodge offers a wonderful game viewing point along with facilities such as a dining area with sumptuous food and an evening campfire to warm yourself and relax.
- Double Room - USD 341 to USD 545 per night
- Triple Room - USD 435 to USD 729 per night
- Single Room - USD 256 to USD 366 per night
In addition to park fees of North Serengeti national park, a statutory fees (Camping fees) of $59 to $70.8 per person per night will be applicable for staying at this accommodation.
Located in North Serengeti, the lodge is just a 20 minutes drive away from Kogatende airstrip.
Staying at Mara Kati Kati Tented Camp
In normal tents, 2-3 guests can be accommodated while in the family tents, 3-5 guests can be accommodated.
There are 11 normal tents and 1 family tent with 2 interconnected rooms. They have clean & comfortable beddings, mosquito nets, en-suite bathroom and a private porch with wonderful views.
Surrounded by acacia trees and Serengeti grasslands, the camp offers beautiful sunrise/sunset views. You might see animals like wildebeests, impalas, giraffes, elephants, hyenas and much more.
Surrounding wilderness level
Good - You are in the middle of wilderness and have wildlife coming very close to camp and you might get to see wildlife from your rooms/campgrounds and most likely you can hear wildlife through the night.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been rated well by most clients.
- Private Veranda
Watch out for
- Do not walk alone in the dark. You are amidst active wildlife.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Tarangire gate - 8 hr 10 min
- From Lake Manyara gate - 7 hr 5 min
- From Karatu - 6 hr 30 min
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 6 hr 15 min
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 6 hr 15 min
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 4 hr 10 min
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 3 hr 20 min
- From Arusha city center - 9 hr
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 10 hr
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you