Located in eastern Serengeti, the tented camp is set amidst a beautiful savanna surrounded by huge acacia trees and rocky kopjes. It is a great location to view the annual wildebeest migration in the month of November and offers good game viewing all year round, especially the big cats like cheetahs. Other than the guest tents, the property features a stunning lounge/bar, a wooden deck overlooking the outdoor swimming pool and indoor/outdoor dining options. The evening campfire is much loved by guests. A serene lantern-lit dinner or bush breakfast can be arranged to spice things up.
- Single Room - USD 648 per night
- Double Room - USD 1297 per night
- Triple Room - USD 1361 per night
- Double Room + Double Room - USD 2592 per night
- Double Room + Triple Room - USD 2658 per night
- Double Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 3889 per night
- Triple Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 3954 per night
In addition to park fees of Central Serengeti national park national park, a statutory fees (Concession fees) of $59 to $70.8 per person per night will be applicable for staying at this accommodation.
Located east of Seronera, the lodge is just an hour's drive away from Seronera airstrip.
Staying at Lemala Nanyukie
All the suites have double beds. One extra bed can be accommodated in 5 suites while the 2-bedroom suite with interconnecting rooms is great for family/friends.
There are 15 canvas tents which include a 2 bedroom suite and 13 standard suites. They feature a spacious, clean & comfortable bed, a freestanding bathtub, en-suite bathroom, indoor as well as outdoor shower, a wooden deck with seating area and a plunge pool for relaxation.
The property offers wonderful views over the vast Serengeti plains. You might see wild animals like buffalos, giraffes, zebras, elephants and even lions or cheetahs.
Surrounding wilderness level
Good - You are in the middle of wilderness and have wildlife coming very close to camp and you might get to see wildlife from your rooms/campgrounds and most likely you can hear wildlife through the night.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been rated well by most clients.
- Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly)
- 24-hour security
- Pool / beach towels
- Plunge pool
- Bar / lounge
- Outdoor dining area
- Special diet menus
- Mosquito net
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers / beach chairs
- Sun terrace
- Butler service
- First aid kit
- Private check-in / check-out
- Laundry service
- Ironing service
Watch out for
- Do not roam alone in the dark.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 1 hr
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 2 hr
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 5 hr
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 5 hr
- From Karatu - 5 hr 20 min
- From Lake Manyara gate - 6 hr 5 min
- From Tarangire gate - 7 hr 5 min
- From Arusha city center - 8 hr 20 min
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 9 hr 20 min
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you