Located in the heart of Serengeti, this tented camp features spacious guest rooms, dining area and lounge with beautiful interior decorations matching the natural surroundings. Kirimu in Swahili means ‘hospitality’ and that is exactly what the staff here aims for, with its high end services and special touches to make your stay most enjoyable.
- Single Room - USD 271 per night
- Double Room - USD 356 per night
- Triple Room - USD 377 per night
- Double Room + Double Room - USD 712 per night
- Double Room + Triple Room - USD 733 per night
- Double Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 1068 per night
- Triple Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 1089 per night
In addition to park fees of Central Serengeti national park, a statutory fees (Camping fees) of $59 to $70.8 per person per night will be applicable for staying at this accommodation.
The camp is just 40 minutes drive to the north of Seronera airstrip.
Staying at Kirimu Camp
There are twin as well as double occupancy rooms available. They also have one family room.
There are 9 tents with clean & comfortable beds, desk & chair, an en-suite bathroom, a seating area and beautiful decorations including paintings. There is an outdoor deck with wonderful views.
The camp offers amazing views of Serengeti plains and the sunset views are much loved by guests. You might see wild animals like elephants passing by.
Surrounding wilderness level
Good - You are in the middle of wilderness and have wildlife coming very close to camp and you might get to see wildlife from your rooms/campgrounds and most likely you can hear wildlife through the night.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been rated well by most clients.
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly)
- Bar / lounge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' meals
- Special diet menus
- Kids club
- Baggage storage
- Mosquito net
- Sun loungers / beach chairs
- Express check-in / check-out
- Dry cleaning
- Laundry service
- Ironing service
Watch out for
- Do not roam around alone in the dark.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 40 min
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 1 hr 40 min
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 4 hr 40 min
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 4 hr 40 min
- From Karatu - 5 hr
- From Lake Manyara gate - 5 hr 45 min
- From Tarangire gate - 6 hr 45 min
- From Arusha city center - 8 hr
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 9 hr
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you