Located in the heart of Serengeti, this lodge provides one of the best game viewing points all year round. It features luxurious guest rooms and dining area with beautiful interior decor matching the natural surroundings. Kirimu in Swahili means ‘hospitality’ and that is exactly what the staff here aims for, with its high end services and special touches to make your stay most enjoyable.
- Triple Room - USD 287 to USD 669 per night
- Single Room - USD 191 to USD 408 per night
- Double Room - USD 239 to USD 552 per night
In addition to park fees of Central Serengeti national park, a statutory fees (Camping fees) of $59 to $70.8 per person per night will be applicable for staying at this accommodation.
Located to the north-west of Seronera, the lodge is just 40 minutes drive away from Seronera airstrip.
Staying at Kirimu Camp
There are twin as well as double occupancy rooms available. They also have one family room.
There are 9 luxurious tents with clean & comfortable beds, desk & chair, an en-suite bathroom, a seating area and beautiful decorations including paintings. There is an outdoor deck with wonderful views.
The lodge offers amazing views of Serengeti plains and the sunset views are much loved by guests. You might see wild animals like elephants passing by.
Surrounding wilderness level
Good - You are in the middle of wilderness and have wildlife coming very close to camp and you might get to see wildlife from your rooms/campgrounds and most likely you can hear wildlife through the night.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been rated well by most clients.
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly)
- Outdoor pool
- Bar / lounge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' meals
- Special diet menus
- Kids club
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Mosquito net
- Non-smoking hotel
- Sun loungers / beach chairs
- Sun terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / check-out
- Dry cleaning
- Laundry service
- Ironing service
- Nature walk
Watch out for
- Do not roam around alone in the dark.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Tarangire gate - 6 hr 50 min
- From Lake Manyara gate - 5 hr 40 min
- From Karatu - 5 hr 10 min
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 4 hr 50 min
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 3 hr 35 min
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 1 hr 25 min
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 35 min
- From Arusha city center - 6 hr 45 min
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 7 hr 55 min
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you