Kaskaz Mara Camp
Located near Mara river crossing, the camp offers a good game viewing point all year round. This gives people an opportunity to catch a good glimpse of the Great Migration. The lounge and restaurant are great for trying good food and relaxing. The evening campfire is much loved by guests.
- Single Room - USD 343 to USD 726 per night
- Double Room - USD 602 to USD 1276 per night
- Triple Room - USD 867 to USD 1700 per night
In addition to park fees of North Serengeti national park, a statutory fees (Camping fees) of $59 to $70.8 per person per night will be applicable for staying at this accommodation.
Located north of Seronera, Kogatende is the closest airstrip 42 minutes from the camp.
Staying at Kaskaz Mara Camp
There are 10 tents including a honeymoon suite with clean & comfortable beds, en-suite bathroom, draped roof, double vanities made of hardwood, beautiful African style furnishings and a private porch with wonderful views.
You will get beautiful views of the African plains, especially during sunset. You might spot animals like wildebeests, zebras and elephants.
Surrounding wilderness level
Good - You are in the middle of wilderness and have wildlife coming very close to camp and you might get to see wildlife from your rooms/campgrounds and most likely you can hear wildlife through the night.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been rated well by most clients.
- Bar / lounge
- Airport transportation
- Outdoor fireplace
- Solar & generator power
- Battery-charging facilities
- Walking safari
- Bush breakfast, picnic and dinner
Watch out for
- Do not walk alone in the dark. You are amidst active wildlife.
- Wi-Fi may be spotty.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Tarangire gate - 8 hr 25 min
- From Lake Manyara gate - 7 hr 20 min
- From Karatu - 6 hr 50 min
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 6 hr 30 min
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 6 hr 30 min
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 4 hr 25 min
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 3 hr 40 min
- From Arusha city center - 9 hr 10 min
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 10 hr 10 min
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you