Four Seasons Safari Lodge
Located in Central Serengeti, this luxurious lodge is set near a watering hole. Dive into lip smacking food or simply relax on a sunbed near their vast infinity pool while enjoying wonderful views of wildlife.
- Double Room - USD 1035 to USD 3024 per night
- Triple Room - USD 1502 to USD 3573 per night
- Single Room - USD 677 to USD 2644 per night
In addition to park fees of Central Serengeti national park national park, a statutory fees (Concession fees) of $59 to $70.8 per person per night will be applicable for staying at this accommodation.
Located northeast of Seronera, the lodge is just 50 minutes drive away from Seronera airstrip.
Staying at Four Seasons Safari Lodge
Presidential suites 6 adults, or 4 adults and 2 children
Two-bedroom suites 4 adults, or 2 adults and 3 children
One-bedroom suites 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child
GUEST ROOMS (4)
With direct views over the nearby waterhole or the African savannah from the balcony, these rooms feature authentic artwork made of local textile,
1) Horizon Room Water Hole View The four-poster beds come with two twin beds or a king size bed occupying three adults or two adults and one child. For children between the age of 2-10 years, no additional charge is applied for the extra bed. Other amenities such as a full bath with separate bathtub and shower, television and a refrigerator are offered. You will get views over both the watering hole as well as the savannah. A unique feature for these rooms is that they are made of grass thatched roof.
2) Horizon Room With views over the Serengeti plains, the room resonates with all the features and amenities mentioned in (1).
3) Savannah Room Waterhole View With views over the Serengeti and the neighbouring watering hole, the room offers all the amenities as mentioned in (1).
4) Savannah Room With views over the Serengeti plains, the room offers all the amenities as mentioned in (1).
The suites impart luxury and comfort with a spacious living room, master bedroom, lounge with a second bathroom and truckle bed, a private pool and an elevated open-air terrace with vast views over Serengeti.
1) Terrace Suite Waterhole View With a contemporary design mimicing earthly hues, the suite features two truckle beds and one king bed plus the above mentioned truckle bed in the living area. Occupied by three adults or two adults and one child, there are two full baths with one of them having a bathtub. An outdoor shower is also available. The most attractive feature would be the tremendous views of both the African plains and watering hole from the terrace with its plunge pool.
2) Terrace Suite With views over Serengeti plains, the suite offers all the amenities as mentioned in (1).
Featuring infinity-edge plunge pool and an elevated terrace with open views over Serengeti, the villas have been constructed in residential style and is best for families as well as groups of friends.
1) Presidential Villa The villa offer three king beds & one sleeper sofa, floor-to-ceiling glass windows with views over the watering hole and Serengeti plains, two bathtubs in three full bathrooms plus a powder room, an outdoor shower, a private gym and a full kitchen. Six adults or four adults and two children can be occupied here.
2) Two-bedroom Villa With a vast view over Serengeti, the villa offer two king beds, or one king and two twin beds, one cot. There are two full bathrooms, a powder room and an outdoor shower. There is also a fully equipped kitchen. It can occupy four adults or two adults and three children.
3) One-bedroom Villa With a vast view over Serengeti, the villa offer a king bed, sleeper sofa, one full bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen and an outdoor shower.
The property offers wonderful views over the vast Serengeti plains and the watering hole which is often visited by elephants.
Surrounding wilderness level
Good - You are in the middle of wilderness and have wildlife coming very close to camp and you might get to see wildlife from your rooms/campgrounds and most likely you can hear wildlife through the night.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been rated well by most clients.
- Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room
- Game room
- Hot bath
- Pool / beach towels
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness / spa changing rooms
- Bar / lounge
- Breakfast in the room
- Kids' meals
- Poolside bar
- Entertainment staff
- Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly)
- Kids club
- Business Centre with Internet Access
- Conference facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Non-smoking hotel
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers / beach chairs
- Sun terrace
- Sun umbrellas
- Butler service
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / check-out
- Private check-in / check-out
- Dry cleaning
- Laundry service
- Ironing service
- BBQ bush dinner
- Private photo safari
- Walking safari
- Hike and guided meditation
Watch out for
- Do not roam alone in the dark.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Tarangire gate - 5 hr 40 min
- From Lake Manyara gate - 4 hr 35 min
- From Karatu - 4 hr 5 min
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 3 hr 45 min
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 3 hr 45 min
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 1 hr 40 min
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 50 min
- From Arusha city center - 6 hr 30 min
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 7 hr 25 min
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you