Asanja Grumeti Luxury Bush Camp
Located in western Serengeti, this tented camp has been placed in a secluded area of the Nyasarori plains at a distance of 5 minutes from Grumeti river. This ensures a good concentration of resident wildlife. It also falls on the path of the Great Migration.
The lounge area with its unique design is a great place to relax. Enjoy their sumptuous meals in the dining tents or the outdoor dining area. You may also sit around the evening campfire as you recount your stories for the day.
- Single Room - USD 518 per night
- Double Room - USD 690 per night
- Double Room + Double Room - USD 1379 per night
- Double Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 2069 per night
In addition to park fees of Western Serengeti national park, a statutory fees (Camping fees) of $59 to $70.8 per person per night will be applicable for staying at this accommodation.
The camp is just 20 minutes drive away from Grumeti airstrip.
Staying at Asanja Grumeti Luxury Bush Camp
There are 3 luxurious tents offering clean & comfortable beds, en-suite bathroom, outdoor shower, a safe, bedside table and much more. The private seating area on the raised wooden platform is great for enjoying the surrounding views.
You will get amazing views of vast open woodlands and might come across huge herds of elephants amongst other wild species.
Surrounding wilderness level
Good - You are in the middle of wilderness and have wildlife coming very close to camp and you might get to see wildlife from your rooms/campgrounds and most likely you can hear wildlife through the night.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been rated well by most clients.
- Evening entertainment
- Board games / puzzles
- Couples massage
- BBQ facilities
- Public wifi
- Bar / lounge
- Kids' meals
- Wine / champagne
- Foot massage
- Full body massage
- Hand massage
- Head massage
- Neck massage
- Open-air bath
- Non-smoking hotel
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry service
- Bush Meals
- Professional Photographer
- Intimate Weddings & Honeymoon
Watch out for
- Do not walk alone in the dark. You are amidst active wildlife.
- Wi-Fi may be spotty.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 2 hr 30 min
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 3 hr 30 min
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 5 hr
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 5 hr
- From Karatu - 5 hr 20 min
- From Lake Manyara gate - 6 hr 5 min
- From Tarangire gate - 7 hr 5 min
- From Arusha city center - 8 hr 20 min
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 9 hr 20 min
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you