Ang’ata Serengeti Camp
Located in the heart of Serengeti, this tented camp offers one of the best game viewing points all year round. It features comfortable guest tents, a dining area with wonderful options, and a lounge where you can relax and share the stories of the day. The outdoor firepit is much loved by guests.
In addition to park fees of Central Serengeti national park, a statutory fees (Camping fees) of $59 to $70.8 per person per night will be applicable for staying at this accommodation.
Located north of Seronera, the tented camp is just 10 minutes drive away from Seronera airstrip.
Staying at Ang’ata Serengeti Camp
There are twin rooms, double rooms and a 2 tent family unit available.
There are 12 tents with clean & comfortable beds, an en-suite bathroom with flush toilets and shower, a vanity desk. There is an outdoor seating area to enjoy the surrounding views.
The property offers amazing views of sunrise over the vast savanna. You might see animals like vultures, hyenas, gazelles and elephants around the camp.
Surrounding wilderness level
Good - You are in the middle of wilderness and have wildlife coming very close to camp and you might get to see wildlife from your rooms/campgrounds and most likely you can hear wildlife through the night.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been rated well by most clients.
- Bar / lounge
- Special diet menus
- Mosquito net
- Private bush lunch/dinner
Watch out for
- Do not roam alone in the dark.
- Wi-Fi and charging station is only available in the main tent.
- Electricity will only be available at fixed hours as you are amidst active wilderness, which is the case for most lodges.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 5 min
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 1 hr 5 min
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 4 hr
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 4 hr
- From Karatu - 4 hr 20 min
- From Lake Manyara gate - 5 hr 5 min
- From Tarangire gate - 6 hr 5 min
- From Arusha city center - 7 hr 20 min
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 8 hr 20 min
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you