Acacia Seronera Luxury Camp
Located in Central Serengeti, this tented lodge offers wonderful views of a wide array of wildlife all year round. Featuring spacious guest tents, there is also a lounge under a huge canopy of acacia trees, a restaurant as well as bar. The firepit with its seating arrangements is much loved by guests. You may also collect traditional artworks and hit the spa for a rejuvenating experience.
- Single Room - USD 358 per night
- Double Room - USD 614 per night
- Triple Room - USD 726 per night
- Double Room + Double Room - USD 1225 per night
- Double Room + Triple Room - USD 1338 per night
- Double Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 1838 per night
- Triple Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 1953 per night
In addition to park fees of Central Serengeti national park, a statutory fees (Camping fees) of $59 to $70.8 per person per night will be applicable for staying at this accommodation.
Located east of Seronera, the lodge is just 50 minutes drive away from Seronera airstrip.
Staying at Acacia Seronera Luxury Camp
There are 5 twin rooms, 7 double rooms, 2 triple rooms and 3 family rooms available.
There are tents with clean & comfortable 4 poster beds, an en-suite bathroom, fixed doors and a private wraparound veranda to enjoy the surrounding views.
You will be offered amazing views of the Serengeti plains. You might find wild animals such as wildebeests, zebras, leopards and hyenas lurking near the camp.
Surrounding wilderness level
Good - You are in the middle of wilderness and have wildlife coming very close to camp and you might get to see wildlife from your rooms/campgrounds and most likely you can hear wildlife through the night.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been rated well by most clients.
- Baggage storage
- Private check-in / check-out
- Laundry service
- Bar / lounge
- Kids' meals
- Special diet menus
- Mosquito net
- Outdoor fireplace
- Shared lounge / TV area
- Sunset picnic
Watch out for
- Do not roam around alone in the dark.
- Wi-Fi is only available in the main tent.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 50 min
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 1 hr 50 min
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 4 hr 50 min
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 4 hr 50 min
- From Karatu - 5 hr 10 min
- From Lake Manyara gate - 5 hr 55 min
- From Tarangire gate - 6 hr 55 min
- From Arusha city center - 8 hr 10 min
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 9 hr 10 min
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you