Acacia Migration Camp, Kogatende
Located in northern Serengeti, this seasonal tented camp is set up between the months of June to October so as to view the Great Migration of wildebeests and zebras. It offers a blend of modern amenities and African elegance. The dining area provides multiple food options. You may have a romantic bush dinner or end your day with a beautiful evening campfire.
- Single Room - USD 287 per night
- Double Room - USD 434 per night
- Triple Room - USD 601 per night
- Double Room + Double Room - USD 867 per night
- Double Room + Triple Room - USD 1036 per night
- Double Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 1301 per night
- Triple Room + Double Room + Double Room - USD 1469 per night
In addition to park fees of Central Serengeti national park, a statutory fees (Camping fees) of $59 to $70.8 per person per night will be applicable for staying at this accommodation.
Located to the south, the camp is just 4 minutes away from Kogatende airstrip.
Staying at Acacia Migration Camp, Kogatende
Double Tent, Triple Tent and Family Tent is available.
There are canvas tents with clean & comfortable beds, mosquito nets, en-suite bathroom, carpeted floor, side table, vanity basin and a private veranda to enjoy the surrounding views.
Surrounded by the African savanna and acacia trees, you will bear witness to beautiful sunrise/sunset views. You might spot animals like zebras, hyenas and lions.
Surrounding wilderness level
Good - You are in the middle of wilderness and have wildlife coming very close to camp and you might get to see wildlife from your rooms/campgrounds and most likely you can hear wildlife through the night.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been rated well by most clients.
- Bar / lounge
- Private porch
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Mosquito net
- Kids' meals
- Outdoor BBQ
- Sunset picnic
Watch out for
- Do not walk alone in the dark. You are amidst active wildlife.
- Wi-Fi may be spotty.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 5 hr
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 6 hr
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 9 hr
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 9 hr
- From Karatu - 9 hr 20 min
- From Lake Manyara gate - 10 hr 5 min
- From Tarangire gate - 11 hr 5 min
- From Arusha city center - 12 hr 20 min
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 13 hr 20 min
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you