Acacia Central Camp
Easily accessible by the southern plains and western corridor, this lodge promises wonderful views with high wildlife density. Set under a canopy of acacia trees, the camp features guest rooms made of canvas tented structures, a dining area, a lounge with bar, an outdoor fireplace and a barbecue area with grilling facilities.
- Double Room - USD 275 to USD 535 per night
- Triple Room - USD 362 to USD 724 per night
- Single Room - USD 158 to USD 312 per night
In addition to park fees of Central Serengeti national park, a statutory fees (Camping fees) of $59 to $70.8 per person per night will be applicable for staying at this accommodation.
Located in Central Serengeti, the lodge is just a 40 minute drive away from Seronera which has a good concentration of wild animals for game viewing.
Staying at Acacia Central Camp
There are double tents (2 pax), triple tents (3 pax) and family tents (4 pax) available.
There are 10 tents with clean, comfortable beds and en-suite bathrooms connected to the lounge and dining area by paved paths.
Surrounded by acacia trees, open plains and faraway hills, the camp offers breathtaking views of sunset and animals like giraffes which might come close to the rooms.
Surrounding wilderness level
Good - You are in the middle of wilderness and have wildlife coming very close to camp and you might get to see wildlife from your rooms/campgrounds and most likely you can hear wildlife through the night.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been rated well by most clients.
- Bar / lounge
- Special diet menus
- Romantic bush dining
Watch out for
- Wi-Fi is only available in the central lounge.
- Do not walk alone in the dark. You are amidst active wildlife.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Tarangire gate - 6 hr 15 min
- From Lake Manyara gate - 5 hr 10 min
- From Karatu - 4 hr 45 min
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 4 hr 25 min
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 4 hr 25 min
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 2 hr 20 min
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 40 min
- From Arusha city center - 7 hr 10 min
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 8 hr
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you