Acacia Central Camp
Located in Bwitengi village of northern Serengeti, Acacia Central Camp is easily accessible by the southern plains and western corridor. This tented lodge promises wonderful views with high wildlife density especially during the months of May and June when the Great Migration stretches across the surrounding plains. Set under a canopy of acacia trees, the property features guest rooms made of canvas tented structures, a dining area, a lounge with bar, an outdoor fireplace and a barbecue area with grilling facilities.
- Single Room - USD 160 to USD 254 per night
- Double Room - USD 278 to USD 414 per night
- Triple Room - USD 363 to USD 538 per night
In addition to park fees of Central Serengeti national park, a statutory fees (Camping fees) of $59 to $70.8 per person per night will be applicable for staying at this accommodation.
Located in Northern Serengeti, the property is just 1 hour 30 minutes drive away from Kogatende airstrip to the far north.
Staying at Acacia Central Camp
There are double tents (2 pax), triple tents (3 pax) and family tents (4 pax) available.
There are 10 tents with clean, comfortable beds and en-suite bathrooms connected to the lounge and dining area by paved paths.
Surrounded by acacia trees, open plains and faraway hills, the accommodation offers breathtaking views of sunset and animals like giraffes which might come close to the rooms.
Surrounding wilderness level
Good - You are in the middle of wilderness and have wildlife coming very close to camp and you might get to see wildlife from your rooms/campgrounds and most likely you can hear wildlife through the night.
Food (based on clients feedback)
The food has been rated well by most clients.
- Bar / lounge
- Special diet menus
- Romantic bush dining
Watch out for
- Wi-Fi is only available in the central lounge.
- Do not walk alone in the dark. You are amidst active wildlife.
Location on map
Drive time from points of interest
- From Tarangire gate - 6 hr 30 min
- From Lake Manyara gate - 6 hr
- From Karatu - 5 hr 30 min
- From Ngorongoro gate (lodoare) - 4 hr 25 min
- From Ngorongoro crater floor - 4 hr 30 min
- From Serengeti gate (Naabi hill) - 2 hr 20 min
- From Central Serengeti (Seronera) - 1 hr 30 min
- From Arusha city center - 8 hr 30 min
- From Kilimanjaro airport - 9 hr 30 min
We use equipment of international standards & our guides are trained in First aid & personal protection equipment
We reward our staff based on your feedback & that results in all of us working towards making your trip memorable
Our guides are trained to pay attention to each clients requirements & situation & customize the program accordingly
Once a tour is booked, its guaranteed to go, even if there is only single client for the entire trip
Book by paying advance by card on our website. Balance can be paid upon arrival, before the tour
Our minimum requirement for operation is only one client. So we can offer the tour any day of the year for you